Monday, February 15, 2021

New year, new prices

Here we go into 2021!

Last year was quite a rollercoaster of ups and downs.  Firstly the uncertainty Covid 19 caused to us all, and then for me a wave of orders and commissions which was quite overwhelming.  

This is wonderful and I thank all of my collectors for the fantastic support! I am truely grateful!

The flip side to this is that due to the demand I have been running to keep up and have found it impossible to find time to develop new work.  I do not want to compromise the integrity of my art so in order to bring back the creative balance I have made a decision to put up my prices.

The new price for Large Painted Flags 

from 1st March, 2021 -

$3000.

All of my artwork which is in stores and galleries will go up to these prices on the same day, as will any commissions that come to me directly.

Any commissions confirmed prior to this date will be at the old prices.

I am really excited at the thought of developing some new work this year and I hope to have your continued support.

Nga mihi

No comments:

Post a Comment